We are a Member organization, and your engagement is very important to ensure we further our mission and keep our open, independent forum robust. Now is an important time to have a strong Naval Institute. Here is my current “Top Ten” list of actions I ask you to engage on as a valued, active Naval Institute Member:
1. Convince one other person you know to join the Naval Institute—you are the best judge of who has the affinity to join.
2. Make a donation. Your donations help us innovate and expand our offerings.
3. Sponsor your USNA Company, your NROTC Unit, or your USCGA Company for U.S. Naval Institute student memberships (see last month’s CEO Notes).
4. Attend the Annual Meeting—hear the latest news about the Naval Institute and support our award-winning authors!
5. Support the Naval Institute Press—buy a couple of books or eBooks for yourself or a friend.
6. Subscribe to Naval History magazine! (Just call us.)
7. Download the Naval Institute App—it’s free.