Take advantage of this special opportunity to expand your network and advance your career with the second edition of The Chief Petty Officer’s Guide by FLTCM Paul Kingsbury, USN (Ret.) coupled with a digital membership to the U.S. Naval Institute.
To help recognize and celebrate this career milestone for all Chief Petty Officers, the U.S. Naval Institute is offering The Chief Petty Officer’s Guide and a one-year digital membership at the bundled rate of $50. (A savings of nearly $30). This informative guidebook will provide new Chief Petty Officers unique insights into the attributes and skills which will enable their success as a CPO; how they can best use power bases, influence tactics, and managerial skills to achieve their objectives; and how they can influence their peers and support and develop the wardroom.
Furthermore, membership supports debate on issues affecting naval readiness, career advancement, and staying informed on key issues of the Sea Services.
Get the Guide! Get the Membership! All for only $50!
This offer is available for a limited time, so sign up today!
All books will be shipped via the United States Postal Service and may take up to 10 days for delivery.
- 12 monthly issues of Proceedings, online and via our mobile apps, including exclusive online content, podcasts, and blogs.
- Access to over 14 decades of digital archives.
- Discounts of 40% and more off all titles from the Naval Institute Press and graphic novels from Dead Reckoning.org.
- Reduced subscription rates to Naval History Magazine.
- Invitations to exclusive events with military and defense leaders.
- Join a growing community of enlisted writers publishing their powerful ideas in Proceedings and the U.S. Naval Institute blog.