Contact the U.S. Naval Institute at the addresses and phone numbers below.
U.S. Naval Institute
291 Wood Road
Annapolis, MD 21402
General Information: 410-268-6110
Customer Service [email protected] 
Member Services [email protected] 
Naval Heritage [email protected] 
Photo Archive [email protected] 
Directions to Naval Institute Executive and Editorial Offices in Beach Hall at the U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, from Route 50:
- Take Exit 24, Rowe Blvd.
- Cross Bridge
- Make a left onto Taylor Avenue
- Make a right onto Route 450
- Make a right onto King George Street
- Arrive at USNA Gate #1 Guard Station NOTE: If you do not have current military ID and Department of Defense decals on your vehicle, you must obtain prior authorization for access to the yard from a USNI representative at least 24 hours prior to your visit to USNI. If this has been established, proceed to the Pass & ID office to pick up your visitor's pass.
- The Pass & ID office is in front of you to the right and the parking lot is to your right.
- Enter Pass & ID office. Bring your driver's license, proof of insurance, and vehicle registration with you. You will be issued a visitor's pass.
IMPORTANT NOTE: With changing threat conditions, security restrictions may make it difficult to enter the Naval Academy in a car without a Department of Defense decal and proper identification. Please visit the Naval Academy Security Department , or call 410-293-1000, option 5, for additional and updated information.
Directions from Guard Station/Pass & ID to Beach Hall:
- After Guard Station, make first left onto Cooper Road.
- Then make left onto Porter Road.
- Make a right onto Buchanan Road.
- Make left onto Blake Road, then make next right.
- Make left onto Decatur Road — Alumni Hall will be on your right.
- Go over the bridge, then make the first right, which is Pythian Rd.
- Continue past the cemetery on the right and the first building you come to is Beach Hall.